- Mar 7, 2012
Hello all! I was wondering if NSS ponies have a huge value difference with their SS counterparts. Are they worth more? For example, would I be able to trade a SS version for a NSS version?
Wow! Thanks for the info!It really depends on the Pony. Some ponies are valued more when they are NSS than SS and other way around.
Here is some list that might help. But these are average, sometimes depending on bueyr and seller they values can go either way.
- NSS Buttons is more pricey than SS version. (TAF Buttons more pricey than NSS)
- Cherries jubilee is mostly same valued as NSS
- SS Fifi is more valued than TAF Fifi (they have also different pose)
- SS Gusty is more valued than normal gusty, but diffrent versions like nirvanas are more valued
- SS Lickety split is more valued than normal
- SS Heart trob and normal are same valued
- Magic Star is almost same valued with SS
- Nortstar is more valued than SS
- SS Posey is more valued than normal
- SS Satin N lace more valued than normal
- SS Shady and NSS almost same valued
- Sundances all versions (normal, ss, taf) are mostly same valued
- SS suprise might be little bit more valued than normal
- SS twilight more valued than normal (different poses)
- Wind whitslers almost same valued
- NSS Cupcake is more valued than SS
some of them have only few dollars difference and some have more