My Little Pony Trading Post
This has been lots of fun every year so we hope you'll join in the festivities!How does it work?
- The budget this year is - $25. And should be about $15-$18 in ponies. This does not include any shipping.
- You must include at least one pony in the items you send.
- All items must be wrapped. Think about it... how FUN is it to unwrap gifts?
- Delivery confirmation (domestic) or receipt of sending (international) is required! This way if something is lost, we're not mad at you, but it will be the post office's fault.
- When you receive your gift you can post a thank you brag in the Show n Tell thread. So please include a card or note in your package telling your swap partner who you...
Hello everyone. The My Little Pony Trading Post was originally created in 1996 and we have been online since then. It is our 18th Birthday year so we have moved to a Shiny New Forum design. You will find many of the features we had before are much easier to use. The site is optimised for mobile devices / tablets and smartphones so you will not need any added applications to see us.
There are a few tweaks that will be going on in the background. We Welcome all feedback/suggestions/questions and hope that you enjoy our new format.
For starters, Please click on your user name in the top right hand corner, this will take you to options you can personalise like profiles, preferences, privacy etc. Please take a look at privacy settings, as they are important.