Festive FelizNavidad Pony
This thread is for those accepted into the Pet-tastic Swap. Here are some of the guidelines again...
- Your wishlist should be from your pet. This is where they can introduce themselves and tell what kind of treats or toys they like, what kind of things they like to do, if they have any allergies. If you want you can even include a picture of your pet. As mentioned above, if you have multiple pets you're swap pet may mention their siblings here if desired and it will be at your swapper's discretion to include them or not.
- You will also need to give your pony wishlist. Wishlists need to be for at least 15 ponies (or more), or at least close if you can only think of, say 12. Please be sure to list ponies that fit within the price bracket. If you wish to price check please post in discussion. I will review all wish lists to make sure your partners have plenty to choose from.
- Let us know which flaws are totally unacceptable to you.
- Let us know which flaws are ok with you.
- Let us know if you are a G3/G4 mint in box collector.