Festive FelizNavidad Pony
- Jan 3, 2006
The Easter pony is coming to our Block Party!
Join in the fun with the MLPTP Easter Swap!
How does it work?
- The budget for this swap is - $25. And should be about $15-$18 in ponies and the rest in extras. This does not include any shipping.
- You must include at least one pony in the items you send.
- All items must be wrapped. Think about it... how FUN is it to unwrap gifts?
- Tracking or delivery confirmation (domestic) or receipt of sending (international) is required! This way if something is lost, we're not mad at you and know it's the post office's fault.
- Packages must be shipped in a box and thoroughly wrapped for protection.
- When you receive your gift you should post a thank you brag in the Show n Tell thread. So please include a card or note in your package telling your swap partner who you are.
- When shopping for ponies, keep in mind that ponies should be in great condition! Send a package that you would be thrilled to receive yourself.
- 3 months of Active Membership at MLPTP.
- Minimum 16 years old.
- Minimum of 50 posts.
- Minimum 5 references for TP feedback or outstanding ebay feedback or TP feedback for 2 successful swaps in the past.
- You must not have any Negative Feedback on your profile.
Send a message to me by copying the form below.
MLPTP Easter Swap Registration Form:
- MLPTP Member Name
- Where can I check your feedback? (MLPTP or ebay)
- Full Name and Mailing address
- Will you ship internationally?
- Once you're accepted into the swap, post your wishlist here: http://mlptp.net/index.php?threads/easter-swap-2019-wishlists.113287/
- Wishlists need to be for at least 15 ponies (or more), or at least close if you can only think of, say 12. Please be sure to list those ponies that fit within the price bracket. If you wish to price check please post in discussion.
- Then list other things you're interested in.
- Let us know which flaws are totally unacceptable to you.
- Let us know which flaws are ok with you.
- Let us know if you are a G3/G4 mint in box collector.
- List any allergies you might have, as well as your likes or dislikes. Since sending extras is part of this, you want to make sure you receive something you will thoroughly enjoy.
You must PM me when:
- You have any questions.
- You want to sign up.
- You get your swap partner to confirm you've seen my message.
- You mail your package (you must include tracking info).
- You receive your goodies.
- Whenever there are any issues or delays. I understand real life might play tricks on you, and that's OK, just keep me posted so nobody freaks out.
- Signups : Closing on Fri. 3/8 at 11:59 PM EST
- Swap partner assignment : on Sat. 3/9
- International Shipping Deadline: no later than 4/1
- Domestic Shipping Deadline: no later than 4/8
Gingerbread * shipped * received *
Skybreeze * shipped * received *
Uftaki * shipped * received *
CJFullmer * shipped * received *
Icecreamgirl * shipped * received *
Cactusflower * shipped * received *
Skig * shipped * received *
Kittensquid * shipped * received *