Dancing in a room by myself
- Apr 9, 2010
The MLPTP needs YOUR help!
As we continue to reconfigure and revamp our beloved pony site, we are looking to update and add to our FAQ sections -- and we want your help!!!
We are asking for two things from YOU:
- What FAQ have we missed? Think back to when you first joined the community - what information do you wish you could easily find?
- Do you have video/picture tutorials of pony cleaning and restoration processes? Instead of scouring the internet for helpful tips and tricks (potential from sources we don't know), we'd rather promote the talented pony collectors here that already know so much! What do you have?
- Basic pony cleaning
- Hair repair and styling
- Safe head removal techniques
- Tail washer removal/replacement
- TE replacement
- Pony cancer
- Marker removal
- Rehairing ponies
- Differences between doing these things for different Gens
- Awesome unknown things???
Please share your experience and ideas with us here so we can all contribute to making an even better MLPTP that is the source of ALL THE PONY KNOWLEDGE!!!