Teeny Tiny Baby Pony
- Jun 5, 2013
Guest, the MLPTP needs your support! Check out this thread for ways you can support the site and win TONS of pony prizes!
There are two Perlas.Perla is a stand alone like Rayito. There are a few stand alone piggies:
- Perla - pink body, white hair, pink circles
- Rayito - orange body, yellow hair, red fireworks
- Algo--- (sorry I can not remember the correct spelling of this one!) - white body, blue hair, blue clouds
- (need to check name) - pink body, blue hair, pink flowers ...this is not a Blossom variation. She has a unique name on her card.
- Fresita - dark pink, white hair, strawberries (I think I spy this beauty in your pictures).
There's a Spanish collector who is active on the Arena who owns almost all of the piggies including each symbol variation. She has many of them MOC as well.
I'm not sure about editing the Wiki. In the past I donated a few pictures for it, but I never signed up to make edits. That seems potentially dangerous if anyone can make edits & there's no control over who us adding and deleting. It may also explain some if the incorrect info.
I don't know of a good site for piggy info. I've picked up what I know from collectors who have first hand knowledge from childhood collections and MOC ponies. I've been interested in pony variations around the world since the early days of the online community, so I try to make notes of useful info when I find it from a reliable source.
Sure! Feel free to use them. I'll try to take better ones, those we made at a caffé. But meanwhile use those just in case I take too long.Thanks Lady Pinwheel! That was awhile ago I posted that ... I'll list her tentatively as a Pinky on mylittlewiki. I've been updating the piggy page. Can I use the pictures? Thanks!!
Yikes that thing is creepy!!Hi there - I got this spanish piggy and I think it's a cotton candy but I wanted to run it by you all because I hadn't seen one with this marking. I've seen the pix of all the variants on mylittlewiki but not this one. What do you think?
View attachment 12002
View attachment 12003